VISITATION DAYS & HOURS:
Males: Saturdays & Sundays
1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. & 5:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
9:00 a.m. - 12:00 Noon
Visitors must make an appointment each week to visit an inmate on the weekend. EFFECTIVE April 12, 2011: Inmate Visitation appointments must be made by calling (989) 831-7468 or (616) 225-7468 Monday – Friday (Excluding Holidays) between the hours of 8:00 A.M. – 12:00 Noon and 1:00 P.M. – 4:45 P.M.
- Inmates are allowed one 30 minute visit or two 15 minute visits each weekend.
- Visits are by appointment only & scheduled on a first come first serve basis.
- Inmates are allowed a maximum of three visitors.
- Visitors 12 years or older must present Photo ID and be listed on the inmate's visitation card.
- Visitors less than 12 years of age must be accompanied by a Parent/Guardian and be the inmate's immediate family. Loud or disruptive children will be removed & visits may be ended.
- Any inappropriate behavior (sexual, obscene, swearing, rowdiness) may result in termination of the visit.
- Former inmates must be out of jail for 45 days prior to visiting current inmates.
- Purses and bags of any kind are prohibited in the visitation room.
- Cell phones & cameras are not allowed in the facility.
- Money Orders/Cash & softcover Puzzle Books are accepted over the counter during visitation hours.